Terms & Conditions
Deposit & Payment
We ask for a 30% deposit to secure your reservation, and the remaining 70% to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
600
Security deposit to be paid on arrival and returned on departure.

BANK: HSBC BANK

LOCATION: FUJAIRAH, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

NAME: G.J UDINK

IBAN #: AE240200000070466255130

SWIFT CODE: BBMEAEADFUJ

Cancellation Policy & Costs
6 weeks before the arrival date: 30% Cancellation costs of the total rental amount.
6-4 Weeks before arrival date: 50% Cancellation fee of the total rental amount.
4 Weeks - 2 Days before arrival date: 80% Cancellation fee of the total rental amount.
1 Day before arrival date: 100% Cancellation fee of the total rental amount.